Monday, April 22, 2013

22.04.13

Today was hilarious. I woke up all stressed about being unprepared for my lesson, but it worked out ok in the end.

It was on politeness in Western culture and each group had to act out a scenario such as on the subway or at dinner. It was so funny.

Some personal highlights were when a girl used scraps of paper as cookies and held them up to her eyes to demonstrate that she was Batman. What a hoot!

And it was also great when they forgot their lines and a team mate became frustrated enough to hit them and mutter it under their breath. That happened in almost every class.

After all the laughter at students, I got a chance to laugh at myself tonight during Kpop dance class. Ahhhh it was so good to be dancing again. And everyone was so good!

We did such an extensive warm up full of stretches and exercises, followed by an ab workout which was pretty sore! But it all reminded me of doing jazz in high school and I loved each moment. Especially the parts when we got to lay there for a few seconds.

She put on the track we were going to dance to and I immediately got secretly excited. It was PSY's Gentleman! I had been hoping for it.

The dance was pretty great, and even though I feel like I was quite behind everyone else skill-wise, I'm determined to improve. Who knows what's in store for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment