Thursday, April 25, 2013

25.04.13

Today I did my preparations for birthday dinner so I went straight to Emart for ingredients.

While I was looking at containers, I heard a small voice say "Hi!" I turned to see a girl in a trolley who was slurping taster noodles from a cup. We had a pretty great conversation after that and I just spoke to her like any preschooler back home. Her English was great.

I chatted to her mum too and found out she had just taught her at home. She seemed like such a cool lady and a really good mother.

I keep meeting awesome Koreans in places like that or on the street and I just want to be their friend for real but I can't and it makes me sad.

We could've had a language exchange or something. Ahhh well. It's too creepy!

Shopppping

Mini veggie lasagne. Was yummy!

At lunch time I went to a greenhouse place and he gave me a free plant! It smells amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment