Wednesday, March 27, 2013

27.03.13

I decided I needed some holy in my week seeing as I'll be chucking paint around on Easter Sunday instead of being at camp.

Once again, it was really great to be at church, and this time in the middle of the week.

It was acoustic, intimate, and there were prayer stations. It was familiar and fresh at the same time.

On the way to church I got a hot chocolate, and after walking a few blocks, listening to Ryan Adams and loving the starry night I felt a tap on my shoulder. The cafe man had been chasing me because he forgot to give me my 100 won change. All that effort for ten cents!

It made me love Korea even more though.

Just a little gem for you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! This terrifying picture is not only in my phone, but on the internets for everyone to see!

    ReplyDelete