Monday, April 29, 2013

29.04.13

The poor students have stress written all over their faces because today marks the start of midterms. Their eyes are puffy from lack of sleep and there is no laughter in the corridors.

In contrast, I'm feeling like I'm on holiday. No lessons to plan, no classes to teach, and I get afternoons off today and tomorrow. Wednesday I don't have to come in at all!

Myself and two other teachers went to Palgongsan for a "hike". It turned out to be a 5 minute walk from the car to Donghwa Temple so we went a little further, but it was certainly no hike. More like a casual stroll.

Lanterns lined the pathways and covered the courtyards in a canopy. It was really beautiful. My camera did some great work, despite the pouring rain.

I love the two teachers that took me. They're so great. They look out for me all the time and make me feel so loved.

Afterwards, we went for a bit of shopping at some outlet shops and then to a cafe for cake and coffee.

It was a great afternoon and I feel like I've seen some touristy things to tick off on my list.

Fuelling up for the "hike"




A delicious treat after a hard dance class - homemade lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment