Tuesday, April 30, 2013

30.04.13

Another half day today and the sun decided to celebrate with me.

I got to spend quality time with teachers at lunch today and then my co-teacher, the older English teacher, and I went out for coffee. I took them to my favourite place. I think it was too hip for them!

It was so good to spend time with Rebekah (my CT) outside of school. I feel a bit bad because other teachers invite me to hang out and I go, but really I should be closest with her. She never initiates. Maybe I'll do it more in the future.

Anyway, she had to leave early so this other teacher took me to buy mandu. She was so sweet. She wouldn't let me pay. In her car we sang along to Les Mis. She loved it so much she bought both soundtracks but with their accents she can't understand what either of them are saying. Ahhh she's hilarious!

I made brownies with Shanna tonight and flip, they're good!

No comments:

Post a Comment