Monday, May 20, 2013

19.05.13

Today has been far more chilled than the previous two. We decided to hang out in Itaewon and take it easy.

The first thing to be done was brunch. We went to two places before finding an open cafe with space for us. It was pretty good. The place was cool. It was bright and grungy. Kind of like Itaewon itself.

I quite like it. Not as much as Hongdae or Insadong, but I'd like to go to some more food places.

It had a real morning after feel with trash through the streets, people packing things away, and general quietness. It was also quite seedy and reminded me of K-rd a bit. People were selling all kinds of knock offs along the streets and there were heaps of foreigners from all over the world.

After looking around, we went back to the hostel, picked up our gear, and headed to the station.

It was a very good weekend, and I have fallen in love with Seoul. I've actually written a whole post about it, so until then...






To top it all off I got to see my beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment