Monday, May 20, 2013

20.05.13

Oh my word it was difficult to keep my eyes open today as I listened to speaking tests. I had to stifle a few yawns and make myself be interested in what they were saying. Some of them were genuinely interesting and had great stories.

They never cease to make me laugh, these students. The funniest ones are the ones who are the noisiest/naughtiest in class. They're usually a hoot.

One boy psyched himself up so much today. My coteacher was laughing so I looked up from my paper to see him shaking his hands, breathing purposefully with his eyes closed and an intense look on his face. We were cracking up but he was so serious. He finally picked out three and then started flicking them so they'd fly away. It was quite involved.

I wish I could film them. I'd have the best montage.
Never give me plants to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment