Thursday, May 23, 2013

23.05.13

Today just seemed to drift by pretty slowly. This afternoon I got to go see Shanna's open class. Her school is really posh. It was cool to see another teacher do their thing, and do it so well!

Her students are so cute. It was an all-girls class and they took a real liking to Lawrence, another foreign teacher who had come to observe. His black skin made the girls take a special interest and he just smiled and waved from the back as they pointed, giggled and squealed.

One girl, bright red, came up to him at the end and extended a handshake with the other hiding her face. The rest of the class started chanting, "HUG-U, HUG-U!!!" (the way Koreans say 'hug', with the extra sound at the end) and the teachers started shooing them out of the class hurriedly.

I was red for him!

I was taking photos of myself for Cindy cos she loves it.

It was SO HOT. I found pretty roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment