Saturday, May 25, 2013

25.05.13

Lucy came to visit! It was Nicole's birthday so we all went out for dinner and a drink. I had a very delightful time. I love hanging out with a small group of friends, and these ones sure are quality!

We had delicious Italian and the chef asked how our meals were. He's a bit old but the nicest man. It's like he really enjoys make people happy through food. Nicole and I decided to share him as our professional chef and professional smiler. 

We also went to a dungeon-like Indian style bar before and after on Nicole's co-teacher's suggestion (or "shout" as she says). 

It really was cool. Both my cocktails tastes like cordial, but I know to order a Sexy Mild next time. And there will be a next time. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!

This iced dutch coffee was amazing in the heat.

I tried on loads of glasses for mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment