Friday, May 31, 2013

30.05.13

I have had a good day. My craziest class still had tests so they watched a film the whole time. I got to talk to the girl who was in NZ for a year and she said some words like a kiwi! It made me very pleased.

Tonight I met Nicole for a movie. The film was terrible, unless you like post-apocalyptic, alien infested action films. It's saving grace was Wil Smith's face which was actually struggling for life most of the time. 

Despite this, and the mid-film pee break (isn't that the most annoying thing!?), I enjoyed myself. We found a gorgeous coffee shop afterwards and chatted about school and life. 

What a lovely garrol (girl- seriously say it out loud and you'll be Scottish) she is!
Check that last sentence. Too cute!

This is how people move house. It was happening as I walked into school.

No comments:

Post a Comment