Monday, May 20, 2013

Sweet Dreams

I love dreaming about the future. It's one of my favourite pastimes. It's the reason I have so many future husbands and so many lists. 

Even though life next year is still pretty cloudy, I'm pretty sure I want to live in Seoul for a little while. It's a fabulous city with so much culture. I really feel like I fit in. Daegu is great and I love it, but its so conservative that I'm scared to wear red lipstick lest I be judged harshly. It's a bit stifling. 

Seoul is so different. There are all sorts of houses, everything you ever wanted to see or do or eat, and so many interesting people to gawk at. No one even looks at you twice. 

I'm not sure if I want to teach next year, but I'd definitely like to experience the Seoul life for a bit. It would be awesome to have a vintage store and cafe, or some sort of small business. Who knows!?

It's exciting.

Until the next dream comes along...

No comments:

Post a Comment