Wednesday, June 5, 2013

05.06.13

No classes today because of first grade tests! I did have an awesome teachers class. We didn't muck around and they got stuck into comparatives. It was nice. Plus they brought free health drinks. It tasted like orange fizzy.

At lunch the teachers told me about the school gym and I ushered along to pick up the key and led to an intimidating metal door on the top floor behind some lockers. She took me in and left me to play. There was a wall covered in windows and that's where the machines were all lined up. Opposite them was a wall of mirrors and the space in between was sprung floorboards. It was amazing. And all for teachers. 

Unfortunately it was so hot up there I only had a short run on the treadmill and a go with the hilarious vibrating belt that made me wobble all over before I looked in the mirror and deemed myself only just presentable.

A slightly sweatier me returned the key and went to my desk to find a summons from the principal. It's ok though cos he just wanted to give me a fan. He had heard my room was hot. 

After profuse kamsahapnida-ing, I took it upstairs and it kept me mighty cool.



Showing some skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment