Friday, June 7, 2013

07.06.13

Oh my word, Dani and I got lost again on the way to Korean! Will there ever be one week where we take a direct route!?

Despite the trek, class was awesome. Our usual teacher was sick so we joined another class and the new teacher could speak English pretty well so it made things a whole lot easier. I was totally teacher's pet because I just loved all of the grammar she was teaching us. Grammar makes language make sense. It all clicks when you know the rules!

Oh and after class we went for a quick, cheap dinner and found an awesome donkatsu restaurant. That first bite transported me back to orientation when we had it a couple of times. It's one of my favourite flavour combinations. Ahhh so good!

Best icecream in the heat of the sun. Tasted like a calci-yum.

Art

DDR after class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment