Tuesday, June 11, 2013

11.06.13

This morning instead of my first class, I went to watch a few skits performed by some second graders. It was really cute because one boy came to the classroom early and didn't know about the skits. When my teacher told him, he insisted I come too and almost wouldn't leave until we were following him to the auditorium. I assured him I'd be watching too and he nodded his assent before leaving.

The skits were hilarious. Most of the time I did not have a clue what the heck was going on, but it was obvious when to laugh, and I generally followed the lead of the crowd. Much genuine laughter happened, like when one girl was supposed to have given birth came on stage with her shirt still stuffed. Her 'husband' pointed, and said something to her and she looked down in horror before rushing behind the curtain and returning with a completely flat stomach.

They're a bit of a handful, those students but it's the cheekiest that performed the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment