Saturday, June 15, 2013

15.06.13

This morning I was feeling weird. My tummy was less than settled. Maybe it was the greasy food Dani and I ate last night, but it's ok because I drank some peppermint tea and made myself harden up.

I cleaned all morning and after I finished the dishes and wiped down the bench, my last chore, I actually grinned to myself and let out an audible sigh. It was just so nice to be in a clean environment again. I watch as the week goes by and the state of it all diminishes until Saturday, my cleaning day comes around. It's a good routine.

I stepped outside to meet Nicole for the food expo and woah! It was hot. It hit me like a wall and I was perspiring after five minutes. The air is just so thick and warm. It's like being wrapped in a blanket but also trying to stuff it down your throat.

The expo was cute. Not enough free food. I had free wine and makgeolli though which was alright. The food did look pretty amazing. Many, many hours must have gone into the displays.

We met Lucy and went back to Nicole's to eat pizza and chat. I really enjoyed it. Her apartment is really nice and the pizza was so delicious. We ate a family sized one between us. It was like an American movie. So massive.

Lucy and I were very silly right before sleep time. It was so hot, so let's blame the heat. She started throwing out a random animal or object and then imitating it using her body. Banana was a personal favourite. We were entertained for a very long time and in fits of giggles. It felt like a real deal slumber party.



Ramyeon wall



There were the most intricate desserts.

Cake-bags


Like my cake for my birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment