Friday, June 21, 2013

21.06.13

Today I had that feeling people have told me about, the elation a teacher feels after  an unexpectedly good class.

Mine was the first period. I stopped the game, and within a few seconds there were 40 pairs of eyes looking at me expectantly, waiting for me to teach them some more. What!? They aren't even the best behaved class. Every person did the game. No one slept! And only about five didn't finish the exercises. I was impressed to say the least. 

The next class was rowdier, but boy they were funny. They wanted to compliment each others' panties, boobs, and ability to drink. 

During the exercise where they had to give each other compliments, one girl approached her friend with a cheeky grin, said her name, looked her up and down, said "never mind!" and then walked off. It was a riot! 

I also saw one boy at a table, giving out compliments with as much charm as he could muster as girls crowded around him, giggling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment