Monday, June 24, 2013

23.06.13

Tonight I came home from church and set about decorating my walls. I moved the bunting and stuck up letters, photos, and pictures I've accumulated since being in Korea. It's such a great collage of things that I love and I hope it keeps growing.  Please send me stuff (and the blu-tack to put it up: it's impossible to find here!).

I also Skyped Sarah which was an utter delight. I love her a lot. It was cool because her friend was there and we were being our usual crazy selves. I don't think about who I am when we hang out. It's just natural, so her roommate thought we were a bit weird. That's all good though.

It made me think how cool it is to have a friend from so long ago that has seen me change and grow and how easy it is just to be me with her. It's the kind of thing that no matter how quickly a friendship develops, you just can't muster that even in a few years. It's special.


No comments:

Post a Comment