Wednesday, June 26, 2013

26.06.13

This has been a Bae-filled week and I'm not complaining! I hung out with Chaejin tonight. We had an amazing dinner (my first 물냉면 in Korea) and then had coffee.

At first she was shy about English but then she got really fluent and we had lots of laughs.

She is such good fun, and so lovely! She came with me to different shops, looking for makeup and clothes. 

It's so cool that this is only the second time I've seen her but its just so easy to hang out, even with the language barrier. 

We decided that its like she is studying English while I study Korean. I learnt a new word: 답답하다 which means stuffy or the feeling when something is difficult to understand or portray. I love that there's no direct translation to English. Such fun!


Full of couples (and smartphones)

Some good legs (and terrible shoes) on the subway

1 comment: