Saturday, June 29, 2013

29.06.13

I didn't realize how much I've missed children until I spent three hours teaching them this morning. I walked in the classroom armed with a lesson plan and powerpoint and they all became silent. I spent a few minutes loading it on the computer, not knowing how I would manage teaching primary kids when I'm so used to highschoolers, and when I stood to face them they were all looking at me with eager anticipation for what I would say.

I was stunned for a moment because usually in my classes I'm fighting for their attention.

I even got to sing a song, do some actions and they all loved it. Every single child got into it. I relaxed into kid-mode and we had a great, exaggerated time.

One girl appreciated her lollipop so much that she came and lingered around me after the class. As I was putting my bag on she bowed deeply and said thank you. So adorable. 

This is Orange Town

This dress was far too hot.

These are some knickers with built in bums

My outfit is very Korean

Cheese bagel and Korean study in the cute cafe - great Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment