Sunday, July 7, 2013

07.07.13

This morning I went to church with Kyungbin and Richard. It was so much like C3 or Inspire. I was immediately familiar with the style of worship, even though it was in another language. I can't explain how nice it was to hear a really good mix and electric guitar! And confident vocals. But it was most cool to see so many people just free in worship.

The preaching was far too much on prosperity doctrine for my liking, but it made me appreciate Dongshin and Leon's preaching all the more. 

I then went to Myeongdong and was too hungry to be any good at shopping, much to the benefit of my bank account, so I went to the station, bought a ticket and sat in the food court. Of course I cut it too fine as usual, but with a bit of pace I made it onto the train. 


Check out this guy's t-shirt!

The delicious donkatsu that took too long to eat

The dog rides the KTX too

So many people looked at me weird for taking a photo of my husband.




No comments:

Post a Comment