Thursday, July 11, 2013

11.07.13

Today's declaration of love happened in the cellphone shop. After setting up my data for another month, I said goodbye and walked out the door. It closed behind me and I heard, "I love you!" as the store clerk called after me. It certainly made me grin. So professional.

I sat on the bus with the AC on, sun streaming in and landing on my face, and good music in my ears. What a beautiful combination. I pondered about how blessed I've been lately. There have been so many things to be thankful for over the past little while.

From great conversations with Kyungbin, to an offer of accommodation in Seoul during the holidays, free stuff in cafes and shops, leaving early on Friday, a trip to Gyeongju, lunch paid for twice this week, Lucy about to visit, and plenty more, God is so good always and I am grateful.

Most of the cookies never got baked

I ate too much cookie dough

My photos arrived from the weekend!

I was excited

No comments:

Post a Comment