Friday, July 12, 2013

12.07.13

A few cool, but insignificant things happened today:

1. I found a moth on the way to school. It may have been a butterfly, but the wings were open so probably not. It was huge. Like handspan huge. And it intrigued me all day. Creation is very amazing.

2. I tried doing my favourite hairstyle today, an upside down French plait (starting from the base of the head at the neck) aaaaaaaand it nearly worked! Well, it did, but it would never last all day. Only a cm or so to go!

3. It was the last Korean class tonight which is sad but also very freeing. Our teacher was awesome tonight. One of the guys called her an ahjumma as a joke and she had a dramatic breakdown there and then. It took her 15minutes to recover enough to teach the class. The collapsed in her seat and yelled at him (in a funny way) then tried her best in English to understand why he said it. She then pointed to next door and asked if the teacher in the other class was an ahjumma. When he said yes she banged on the wall and tried to inform the teacher through the wall. It was all hilarious. She'll never forgive him as long as she lives.

4. We had dinner after class and then we stumbled upon a cute little bar because I was curious about some art and some stairs. It was so cool! It ended up to be very cheap and so good to just sit and talk. I'll miss the area around the university and the people from class. I hope we can keep in touch.

5. I am VERY excited about seeing Lucy tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment