Sunday, July 14, 2013

13.07.13

As I was cleaning this morning I had to try convince myself that I would indeed be seeing Lucy Collins at 1:45pm TODAY. It was like a dream.

I still couldn't believe it, even as we were running towards each other in Dongdaegu station with a group if Korean soldiers looking on, amused. 

Oh wow it was good to hug her. Even though we were both incredibly sticky from humidity and sweat. Yum. 

It was also great to see Paul and Hugh. It was like having family come visit.  

We went our separate ways, the boys to their hotel, and us girls went back to my house to settle for a moment before the shopping expedition. 

We really had a thorough go around downtown. I realised just how many shops there are! We didn't even go in 1/4  of them and we were there for hours. Lucy and I now have matching shoes. A great purchase on her behalf, I reckon!

The boys joined us and we had some dinner at Mies. I think it was a good place to go. Hardly traditional Korean, but yum and different. 

After dinner we went our separate ways and Lucy convinced me to order the shoes I've been conflicted about for months now. I made a down payment and they are going to make them for me so no going back! 

We got home, carried on getting caught up with the goss, and then slept very well.

She was really in mah house!

We ate this amazing cake


Dinner. These waiters were so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment