Wednesday, July 17, 2013

17.07.13

Shopping with students isn't that fun. I was so scared I was cramping their style as I wandered through downtown, catching glances through clothing racks. It was scarier that I was in the same stores as 16 year olds and might show up to school in the same outfit they had just purchased. No thanks!

We had just seen a music downtown instead of afternoon classes. It was all in Korean but it was still hilarious. I'm not completely sure of the storyline but it was something to do with love. 

I picked that up from all the hugging and pining and squealing. At one point there was a priest singing Kpop and at another the guys dressed in drag and did a dance. The students went absolutely crazy. It certainly beat the last musical. 



FINALLY found a summer dress

I made this dress acceptable for school

No comments:

Post a Comment