Sunday, July 21, 2013

21.07.13

Another good sleep at Lucy's and a morning full of laughter and good music made a perfect start to a lazy Sunday in the Joch.

I was planning to go home at 2:49 but we were having too many good chats at the cafe so I chose to go later. When Lucy suggested I stayed longer I felt so happy! I jumped at the chance and we hung out around the market and ate kimbap. 

The kimbap lady was so cute and she called us pretty as we left. They are even more stoked to see waygookins in the Joch. 

Lucy may be allergic to everything consumable so we decided to test the mango berry delight icecream from Baskin Robbins just in case it passed the test (it did not- she died just after I left). It was delicious while it lasted though. 

Parting was sad, but there's always Seoul in a couple weeks to look forward to! 

On the train I sat for most of the way and had some great chats on the handupone to while away the hours. Another ahjumma beckoned me to sit with her and I offered her some jelly beans. What a cutie. 

It has even one of my favourite weekends so far.


This couple matched everything.


Terrible selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment