Wednesday, July 31, 2013

31.07.13

A few students came in to my office three times today! The first time one of them had a pile of  goodies for me including a whole lot of info about Korea, a map, and a whole lot of photos about TOP because I told her yesterday that I love him. It was such a cute gesture!

The second time they came in just for a chat between classes and I'm pretty sure they sneakily stayed way too long. At lunch when they came back we had some laughs and they definitely were far too late for class. After the bell rang they kept chatting and I asked if they should be going. The one girl, with a glint in her eye, said, "Teacher, it's ok! We can stay!" And then a few minutes later when I asked again, she said, "Teacher! 4 minutes. It's ok!"

Who am I to deprive them of my company!?

I played board games with church people tonight and afterwards I told Christine my idea for ORY over frozen yoghurt. It was exciting all over again, just to explain it to someone. And she had some great advice too that I hadn't thought of before. I really appreciated her input. And the relator in me loved sharing!

Soon the whole world will know about this and someone will just have to help me!

I had a blood test today. I hate being jabbed!


No comments:

Post a Comment