Saturday, August 3, 2013

02.08.13

Holi-holi-holidays start today! It felt good to sleep in sooooo long. I was going to do a few things this morning but that never happened, and I met Dani for lunch. It was the last time before she goes off to the Philippines on her beach holiday. I'll miss her for sure. These lunchtime escapades have been a lot of fun.

After lunch I met up with Christine at Keimyung University and we took some photos. I'm trying to learn how to use my camera properly and it was a fun chance to do that. I feel like I'm understanding it a bit better but I'm still pretty baffled.

It was great fun though. She's a laugh. She doesn't like climbing trees. I do but I held back cos she might get embarrassed. She's pretty cool.

We decided to get coffee and then some dinner because it had started to rain. It was not letting up. The skies were monsooning and we only had one umbrella. It was actually a lot of fun to scamper about the streets from shelter to shelter, laughing at our misfortune.

After playing cards in a coffee shop, we emerged to happier weather and a delicious pizza feast.

On the subway ride home we talked nonstop about all of our favourite movies. Here is a venn diagram that shows our movie compatibility. Christine is blue and I am green.

The most delicious coffee (probably because of the Kahlua)








No comments:

Post a Comment