Monday, August 5, 2013

05.08.13

Oh man we went to a bear park today and it was so awesome. The bears smelled really bad, but they were amazing. There were so many of them! And they kept having little brawls over who was in the pool or on the platform and it was fun to watch such powerful creatures interact.

They were also ridiculously cute. They kept posing for our photos and smiling for us. It was adorable.

And Lucy taught me some more tricks for taking photos and I think I'm getting the hang of it! I'm definitely not great, but I'm learning. I'm going to try not to use the automatic settings this week in Seoul so I can really practice.

After that we recovered from the heat and caught the Seoul-train (see what I did?). We met up with Nicole which was absolutely lovely and had tacos. We had a hoot in the restaurant because all of this old school music came on and we were just loving it. Not to mention, the strawberry daquiri's were delicious!








No comments:

Post a Comment