Thursday, August 15, 2013

15.08.13

Christine and I awoke to the beautiful sound of Zachary Levi's voice and she hopped onto my bed and we talked for a while. It reminded me of when Amy used to do that and it made me feel happy.

After we ate some cereal I thrashed her at a couple of games of Monopoly Deal and then she repaid me by winning at Pairs. She's a machine. 

Then she complained that she couldn't do a handstand so we tried some against my wall and collapsed from laughter when we both almost stuck our feet through the wall. My poor neighbours. 

Then for way too long we played this app game from Ellen where one person puts the phone on their forehead and the other person acts it out or explains it. Oh man it was fun. I really appreciate how much she loves games. I didn't realise that I did until we started hanging out. 

The funniest thing happened when she was acting out a kind of dance. One moment she was skipping around and the next she was flat on her back. It was incredibly hilarious. 

Who knew two people could be so entertained for a day in one box-sized room!

No comments:

Post a Comment