Thursday, August 22, 2013

22.08.13

I went for a run in the rain tonight and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was definitely very short, and I obviously need to run more, but it wasn't too unpleasant.

The rain meant that there were very few people out to see me, and even as I ran past the restaurant I didn't care very much.

Running in the Bays was so lame because I had about a 100% chance of someone I knew driving past my sweaty, red faced self. Here there's a handful of students about, but hardly enough to worry.

People stare when I'm just walking anyway, so why not make it more interesting for them?

But yes, after scoffing at ever running again, I have decided that I will do it every time it rains, and even when it doesn't. I shall be a runner.

I looks so good afterwards, it'd be a crime not to anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment