Friday, August 23, 2013

23.08.13

Tonight I went to a leaving dinner for Afia and Christine and I made a new friend! I sat next to Michelle and we just talked for ages. It was really cool to get to know her.

I forget that I'm not so bad at talking to new people. A lot of the time I just stick to the people I already know, and I don't do more than introduce myself to others, if I even go that far. It's good to be reminded that I actually enjoy new conversations with different people.

At our table for a long time we talked about films. There was a guy who knows a lot about it, and it was just so interesting. I never knew I missed talking about all that sort of thing. I felt so proud to say I'd seen and loved Chungking Express, one of his favourite films. Thanks FTVMS 205 (Hong Kong Cinema)!

No comments:

Post a Comment