Saturday, August 24, 2013

24.08.13

Dani and I had an adventure this morning. We went and got our hair cut at this salon which came recommended by a few other foreign teachers.

As we mad our way across Daegu we chatted away about why we love going to the hairdressers. The shampoo, head massage, sound of the scissors, free coffee, and the blow wave. We tried not to get too excited in case it was a let down, but we weren't too successful. 

When we arrived they were a bit confused about there being two of us but they welcomed us anyway. Three ladies took our bags, signed us in, and wrapped us in coats before whisking Dani away to the shampoo sinks and me to the chair. 

Rats! No shampoo and head massage for me!

That's ok though because she took so much care with my hair. It was exactly what I asked for. Plus I got my coffee. They had a legit barrista and machine. 

It was such a fun morning and worked out to be a little over $20. Ridiculously good!


This little kid was so cool with his pants and his perm

I made almond milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment