Monday, September 2, 2013

01.09.13

It felt good to be singing again today. I have decided I much prefer backing rather than leading. It has been a much needed break for me this year and I'm learning so much.

I just said much three times. Did that annoy you?

But I really am grateful that I can part of it and I think it affected the way I connected with God today. During worship my voice cracked because I was thinking about how great he is. 

And then the sermon really was so good. I love being part of this church!

After church I met up with one of my students and she took me to a teahouse to interview me for the school newspaper. Secretly she just wanted to hang out and was so cute about everything. She taught me about tea and translated for me.







There was dancing in the street as wee walked home.


No comments:

Post a Comment