Friday, October 18, 2013

18.10.13

I was entertained by a little girl on the train for an hour and a half this evening.

She was so cute. 

It all started by her being curious and poking her head between the seats in front of me. After a while I started smiling at her. It became a game of peek-a-boo and silly facial expressions. 

I taught her to roll her tongue which was great fun until her baby sister caught us and started imitating us. She was a little less graceful about it, tugging on her tongue and adding sound effects, do her mother did not approve of me after that. 

Oops. 

I got a special wave from the girl when she left which was mighty sweet. She even had to come back to do it.

Michelle made me amazing 떡국

How cute is she in her Hello Kitty apron

She was the perfect host, making sure I was comfortable in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment