Saturday, October 19, 2013

19.10.13

I had two very hospitable and generous hosts today. I woke up at Michelle's and went to sleep at Janet's.

They both cooked for me (we have established how much I enjoy this) and I just sat and talked while they went about it. Korean home cooking is so much more delicious than restaurants. 

Michelle is an amazing chef. I might even hire her to cook every day for me when I live in Seoul. 

At Janet's church I met at least ten people who were fluent in English. It was crazy to have so many conversations with people. I felt so comfortable. Like going to a friendly church in NZ. 

Jan is involved in a new people course after the service so I joined in and played a game where we had to find Korean letters in newspapers and make a verse with them. I didn't even suck at it! Hooray for improving in Korean!
Michelle's yummy breakfast

Jan's friends tried to get me to be so angry that I made her cry before whipping out a cake and surprising her. I wasn't quite prepared for the starring role though so we just gave her the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment