Sunday, October 20, 2013

20.10.13

I was having too much fun with Janet and her friends so I missed my train home. It's ok though because, being Korea, the next one was only a few minutes after. I bought some peanuts and settled in for the journey.

We had gone out for lunch and I had amazing 갈비탕. Then we had coffee at the cutest place called Alaska in Gangnam which had yummy pastries and good coffee! That's always a pleasant surprise in this country.

I love hanging out with Jan because it's so familiar. I love to boop her on the head and watch as she gets annoyed and then give her a hug. I'm not usually so huggy, but for her I make an exception. I can't help it!









This is a legit LV 가방 I'm pretty sure. The owner was super smart. I saw she was listening to some medical podcast in English about stuff I'd never even heard of.
Men take KTX fashion very seriously. This one is sporting a pink love heart pillow.


No comments:

Post a Comment