Sunday, November 17, 2013

17.11.13

Uh oh. Guys, I think I'm getting too comfortable with people here. At first I started out shy, not talking too much in group conversations. I'd take a back seat and listen. These days though, I have to tell myself not to dominate.

But really, it's great to just be with friends and people I don't know very well and be confident enough to just talk. It's cool to find that person again. I knew she was in there.

It seems a long while ago that I would stand around after church and wonder who there was I could approach without being awkward. Many times I just ran home or forced myself to stay and linger long enough for someone to find me.

Now I am pleased to be the person on the look out for the loiterers and be that connection they need.

Breakfast for dinner! One of my best. I'mma try and take photos of every meal from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment