Tuesday, November 19, 2013

19.11.13

Today was truly a gift.

Here's the sitch: It was club activity day so all students were on field trips with their clubs. All the teachers who didn't have clubs were at a gallery, but I had promised this one teacher to do a presentation to her students in the morning. After I'd made an absolute mess of showing them about what a wonderful country NZ is, I went back to my office, deliberated for about one minute and then went home.

I mean, I wouldn't have been at school if I didn't agree to the presentation.

I had a wonderful afternoon. I cooked, Skyped, chatted, exercised, and cooked some more.

SorryI'mnotsorry.
The club teacher gave me a ham and egg sandwich and a Sprite for helping. Both I accepted and neither I can eat.


I made meatloaf and it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment