Wednesday, December 25, 2013

25.12.13

Murry Chrusmus Erryone.

I had a lovely day. It started with a skype call to the family. We had a great time. We even danced about our kitchens to All I Want For Christmas Is You like we would do if I was home. It was truly great.

After that I baked and cooked up a storm and made my way to The Doghouse (the apartment that Dani is dogsitting in) where I ate a lot of good food with great people.

We played the present game, celebrity heads, and the paper charades game. So many laughs and much merriment was had.

The best part for me though was that my pavlova actually worked out! It went down such a treat and everyone enjoyed it thoroughly. That first bite transported me back to NZ and I could almost imagine my family sitting around me, the birds chirping, and the sun blazing down. It was magical.

For an orphan Christmas we did pretty well for ourselves. Look a all the smiles in these photos and see for yourselves.














No comments:

Post a Comment