Friday, February 7, 2014

07.02.14

The day has finally arrived! I'm on my way to beautiful New Zealand and I couldn't be happier (actually, maybe if I didn't have a 17 hour journey ahead of me). Anyway, this morning I woke up bright and early and went for a short run back to my apartment to get my things from the freezer which I had forgotten. It was the perfect way to start my last day in Daegu.

Dani and I made breakfast and chatted for too long. I was a little late for school but I didn't care. It was great to relish in those moments.

When it came to say goodbye to my co-teacher, Rebekah she got very tearful and said some lovely words. We hugged for a long time and then went in for seconds. She was really weeping on my shoulder which made me feel especially loved. It has been a great place to work and she has been a wonderful co-teacher. I don't even dare to hope for such an awesome situation at my new school in Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment