Thursday, February 13, 2014

12.03.14

It was weird being at church on a weekday. I went into the offices and other than a new desk here and there nothing had really changed. It's strange to think how much of my life I spent in those rooms over the past few years.

But it was great to see things going as per usual. Strange props and books were overflowing out of boxes, the boys were typing away at their desks, Lynne was photocopying and caring for people as they walked in, and Debbie was clomping down the hallway as she always did.

We went out for lunch and I chatted about all things church. As much as I loved ministry, and still do, I know that's not where God wants me right now. What a freeing thought! It was still great to talk about it and also my dreams with her. I've missed the way she listens and the way she rants about things.

I almost cried when Suzy Cato smiled at me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment