Sunday, February 23, 2014

23.02.14

After church today I went with my girls to the French markets in Parnell. It felt so Auckland! I used to love going there and buying coffee and a treat and browsing through the farmers market.

Having my Big Girls there made it even more special. Some of them had never been before and it felt wonderful to share the delights of French pastries with them.

We sat on the grass and once we got over the fact that Benny Tipene and family were beside us we began our ritual highlight/lowlight/boy crush/girl crush. Except we had the whole year to make up for so it took some time! It was hilarious.

I have missed these girls and I will miss them so much. I can't believe they've finished school now. It's crazy to think that I've been leading a few of them since primary school. I love the to pieces and am so proud of all of them.






Seeing this made my soul happy




I love this girl

No comments:

Post a Comment