Saturday, March 1, 2014

01.03.14

Today I cleaned. Oh man, I cleaned so good!

This boy was an absolute nightmare. I don't think he touched a cleaning product all year! I had to clean the bathroom last night before I used it because it was completely black. Disgusting. And I was holding in my pee the entire time!

But this morning I set to work with the floors and the walls. I cleaned every surface so well that it practically shines. I actually had to be careful because the wallpaper wasn't so resilient to my enthusiasm.

Anyhow, it feels amazing to be here now that I can see the original patterns on the walls and floor! It's a really nice apartment. It's about half the size or less than my apartment last year but it's much newer. I feel fancy using the lift or pressing in my pin to enter my door. Very flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment