Monday, March 10, 2014

09.03.14

Today I met with Daegu friends and we went to an art exhibition out in Buamdong or something like that. It was so good to see them and spend time together.

The exhibition was by a Korean artist who painted Jesus' life into pictures set in the Chosun Dynasty. It was so interesting and really beautiful. I didn't realize that I'd enjoy it so much, but I really did. My favourite was Jesus reaching out to Peter when he was falling beneath the waves. It was beautiful.

After that we waited in line at a famous mandu restaurant for over an hour. I think it was worth it though because the kimchi mandu was amazing. It was so fat and juicy and I wanted to eat them all!

We then found a cute cafe called Lumberjack and ordered some delicious beverages. I had an orange hot chocolate and it was amazing. Soooo delicious!

What a great day!




2 comments:

  1. Is that the kimchi mandu in the bowl? Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah it was just plain beef or pork. The kimchi stuff was way bigger (probably why I liked it).

      Delete