Saturday, March 22, 2014

22.03.12

Tonight Leslie, Keke and I went to a gig in Hongdae! I've been dreaming of this since forever. It was a good one too. I just wish it wasn't so flippin stuffy inside Soundholicity.

Anyway, the first band we saw I wasn't so keen for but the second was a really nice surprise. They had a Black Skirts feel to them (my favourite K-indie band).

10cm were headlining though and boy were they amazing. That lead singer has some pipes! I'm pretty sure all the ladies fell in love with him. I definitely did.

It was so much fun to see Keke so excited. She loves them a lot. Afterwards she even got to meet them because they were leaving just as we walked by. What a treat! Leslie was brave so she asked if Keke could get a photo with them and she nearly wet her pants. How cute!

Brunch!

Wow. I'm in love with con pannas.



Weird ice cream snorkels





3 comments:

  1. Katie! love the pic from ssamji-gil hahaha. I hope you can bring Leslie to Jubilee later too! that would be coolio :)
    and guess what? I was at Hongdae fest like 24 hrs before you guys were there! check out "silly" or "good" by 'DayBreak', "drawing the line" or "shout out" by 'Royal Pirates' !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love The Royal Pirates! They're super poppy and awesome. My favourite by far that night at Hongdae was 9와 숫자들.

      Delete
  2. kt your coat is fantastic it! looks burberry!!!

    ReplyDelete