Saturday, April 5, 2014

05.04.14

I really really love this church. These people are great, the kids are so cute, and I feel so at home here.

I am surprising myself more and more each day. Today I played baseball with a bunch of competitive guys! I don't know how it happened. One minute I was kicking a soccer ball with some children and the next I was on a baseball team. I thought the kids were following me but they didn't and then it turned serious.

The guys were super nice and gracious when I struck out and after then I started getting more confident. I hit the ball and even ran home three times! I contributed to our win! What a great feeling. Now I have more people to say hi to at church, and I stretched myself in a new way. Team sports are definitely outside my comfort zone!


Matt Damon in a bathtub in my toilet stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment