Sunday, April 20, 2014

20.04.14

I went to Dongshin today and it was so, so good to be back. It felt like being back with family, even though there were so many new faces.

I picked a great Sunday too, because Pastor Leon announced that he and Santjie will be moving on from Korea in July. It's very sad because I love listening to his sermons and they've really made Dongshin a welcoming and well-run church. We'll miss them a lot.

But it's good to remember that God builds The Church, not people. We just do our best. I know he'll have great things in store for Dongshin.

It's another reminder about how transitory this life in Korea is. People come and go often.
Jess made me an amazing breakfast.

Riding the KTX at dusk was a beautiful experience


Cushy first class seats were the only available ones. Well if you insiiiiiiist!




No comments:

Post a Comment