Saturday, April 26, 2014

26.04.14

This day started with an amazing dance party hosted by the lovely Lucy Foster in my apartment. She serenaded me with her twist on a classic, "We Wish You a Happy Birthday" and did some of her trademark bum wiggles. All in all it was a tremendous start to a fantastic day.

After a good sleep we woke up, I opened presents and chatted to family, then we went to my friend, Laura's vegan restaurant.

We ate some amazing Vietnamese rice rolls and some zoodles (zucchini noodles)! It was like real food and so delicious! She gave us free lollipops and sent us on our merry way. We hopped in a taxi and off to Gangnam we went to meet Keke for some wandering down Garosugil which is the fancy road. 

After stumbling across some outrageously priced vintage Chanel and some very cute scented candles we found a cafe and I had an affogato. It was pure bliss (especially with the added shot of Kahlua). After that, we bought matching juices and decided that Keke made the best decision.

We then met Mariyah and Sarah in Itaewon for dinner. Bulgarian was on the menu, followed by cocktails with real juice and ingredients at Berlin! After that we migrated to a French bar for some classy drinks and I got a free creme brulee because the girl told our waitress it was my birthday! 

I had a really special day filled with favourite things and lots of food!

Lucy Collins on form with the birthday snaps




Friends and family at my birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment