Wednesday, June 4, 2014

04.06.14

I saw MamaJang today and boy was it great. She emerged from the subway like something from my imagination, all elegant even in the blazing heat with a giant sunhat on her head. She came bearing many gifts of much chocolate from home (which will be consumed in one month's time).

We chatted for a while at my place and then she suggested we go to Lotte World. I practically leapt out of my seat, I was so excited.

It was so much fun! We went on crazy rides. She made me drop from the sky, I made her spin around in it, and much fun was had. But seriously, I was so scared on one ride that I couldn't breathe at all. I couldn't scream, cry, inhale, exhale, or control my face. I know I looked ridiculous because people were pointing and laughing from the ground.

Unfortunately, it was a holiday so everyone and their uncle had decided to go. We waited almost two hours for a ride that was less than one minute. But it was great bonding time!

This is before I nearly wet my self as I was dropped a million feet.

We snuck on a kiddies ride because the line was short and the man told us he'd let us go around once.





No comments:

Post a Comment