Thursday, June 19, 2014

19.06.14

My little kiddies played baseball today against a team that finished top of the league last year. The first two innings my students held them off pretty well, but then they got tired and started giving them runs.

I couldn't bear it any longer because every time our catcher fumbled it, they'd steal bases. He started fumbling it more and more because he got nervous.

It was terrible to watch after that.

But before it went horribly wrong I was so excited. I was jumping and cheering with the rest of them. Gwan Hee was pitching so well, and Dong Gyun made an amazing catch. Even my little 4th grader, Do Yoon caught the hugest guy out, even though it was super scary and fast.

I was so proud.

I now understand how parents can get up so early on a Saturday to watch their kids play team sports.

MAJANG HWAITING!!!


Check the swaggy uniforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment